Saturday, December 3, 2011

Family... mhmm.

So, today my parents thought that it's be a good idea to go to the grocery store by themselves... HA.
Forty-Five minutes after they left for the store, I get a call from my dad.
"Has your mother called you?"
"No, why?"
"Just wondering. We're at the store and I cant find her. We got into a fight and I said that I wanted to leave, so I went to the car and now I cant find her. She didn't have her phone with her"
Now, I think that my mom could be kidnapped or something horrible like that. BUT NO. She decided to walk 5 miles home from the store because she's "had enough" of my dad. Meanwhile, the man that she's "had enough of" spent 2 and a half hours frantically looking for her and upset.
I was home crying and looking at the window hoping that she'd come home.
when both of them were home safely, all they did was fight and fight and fight...
And they expect me to be fine with this?
Oh family... Why?
 )':