Monday, December 12, 2011

Hakunamatata-ing.

Oh boy. :D I'm so excited about this blog...

Here we go again... I kinda wanna be more than friends... lalalalalalalalalala... Sorry! Animal by Neon Tree's is stuck in my frontal lobe.

So, I'm extremely happy. Wanna know why? I listened to the Lion King. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID THE LION KING! I have no worries, for the rest of my daaaays! I'm hakunamatata-ing. (If that even makes sense)

People can try to bring me down, but they'll never ever succeed. EVER. I wont let them. Just last night, I got into a fight with someone and now I feel great. :D I don't care if they hate me, or who they tell the things that I did to them or said. I don't care about the mean people at school or even my mean older brother.

I'm just going begin to live my life as it's mean to be. Without hatred. It's about time that I got to  be happy, eh?
So a word of advice to you people that may be reading this: If you want happiness, there's no one stopping you, but yourself. GO BE HAPPY!

You'll feel great. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment