Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You're like water in my ears, or a poem in my blog. (LE POEM)

You're like water in my ears, or a sickness in my brain. I can never get you to go away and you always drive me insane.


You're like water in my ears, or a shriek among my peers. Whenever I hear your voice it drives me into tears.


You're annoying, evil, and a great big dope. Oh, PLEASE, LEARN HOW TO USE SOAP.


I hate you, I despise you and I don't mean to surprise you,  but I wouldn't really mind it if you did not exist.`


You're personality matches your face. Wild, Ugly, and just plain out of taste.


You'll never get married, but you will die old. With twenty seven cats who are dying of the cold.


Why is it cold? Well, you can't pay to heat your house. Selling hot dogs to nobody, not even a mouse.


You're like water in my ears, or pain in my gut. You really need to just SHUT UP.


You're like water in my ears, or a pimple on my face. Really, please, just leave this place.

LOVE,
Tonks. <3 (Le poet) :D

2 comments: