Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate.

The first step is admitting that you have a problem.
Hello, my name is *insert my real name here* and I am a hater. Let's just call me Tonks, yeah?
I hate most people, sadly. I can't really help it. I hate almost everyone but my best friend. I can't ever hate my best friend. She's too amazing. We've been best friends for like, four years now and we haven't ever fought. ANYWHO... I'm very annoyed at some of my close friends... :/

I don't understand people sometimes.  They can just be so thick headed. If I don't agree with something that you say doesn't mean that I hate you. >.<
It means that you and your stupid beliefs annoy me. AND THAT'S OKAY!

I don't really care, anyways...

I hate hating stuff... but I do. And when I hate, it ruins my entire day. Other things start bothering me till I eventually break down in a fit.

~Tonks. Who shall be hating stuff in that corner over there... by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment