Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello there. It's me again, guys. Tonks. Anyway, today I'm going to talk about my day.

I have not slept in over 24 hours. So, this morning I came downstairs to eat some breakfast. There was nothing in the fridge. Absolutely nothing. So I went without. On my way to school, it was freezing out and all of my friend's were gathered near a person who hates me so I didn't go over there.  None of them even said Hi. I stood with some people that I'm kind of friendly with and was talking for a while. Then we had homeroom. Everyone of course was finishing up homework that they didn't do the night before. I let my friend (Phil, we'll call him) borrow my colored pencils that were needed for the homework. I also let my best friend borrow them. Next thing that I know, my pencils are everywhere! I was super annoyed. Next, was German class. We played German old maid. I, of course, was the old maid. Shocker. After that I had science. We were doing a work sheet when suddenly something get thrown at my head and the person that hates me and her friend are laughing. VERY MATURE.  My neighbor and a friend of her's whom sat behind me of course had to tell me every little flaw of my clothes during science, too. Joy. I actually really liked my outfit today... Anyway, after that was lunch. I hate lunch. Everyone is just so annoying at lunch >.<. My one friend made wonderful cookies, though. They were super good. After lunch, we had literacy. We got our seats rearranged. Now I sit with a creepy kid who always touches my stuff. Next, cooking. That was pretty okay. I sit a table with a girl who has my name and two boys who have the same name. Weird, right? My real name isn't too common. Cooking goes by and then ELA arrives. ELA is fine, mostly because I'm one of my teacher's favorites. Then Social Studies... eh. I sit next to my guy best friend (whom I also may have a crush on, possibly.) so that's fine. He just can be annoying and mean sometimes. He stole my one friends marker and wouldn't give it back. Again... VERY MATURE. He also couldn't keep his arm off of my desk or near me. Some of you may be saying "awwww!!!" to yourselves, but I know that he only did it to bug me. He had that kind of look on his face. Afternoon homeroom wasn't very fun. My teacher is usually a big grump during homeroom. After school, I had singing practice. I got to stand next to my friend Phil (Previously mentioned) and he kept "falling" and having to hold on the me and this other kid next to him for balance. He just needed to stand still  is all. But, he's him and he's never still. Now, I'm home and cold. I have a head ache and all I want to do is sleep and talk to my two bestfriends... Bye Blog stalkers. Cya!

1 comment: