Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh, the things we love and hate.

My favorite thing about the weekends is staying up late. Why? Well, 12am is why. Some call it Midnight, but I call it "that time again" with a silly grin on my face. It's the time where the person that I like texts me good morning out of the blue every day that they can. It's even better in a different language. <3 ahhh... like last 12am. German. Lol...

I love my friends, no matter how weird they are... like when they bite me repeatedly, point at random objects on the ground and tell me that they want to live there, play with my face, point at me and yell, "POOP!", tell me that they want to eat me, grab my hair and smell it then play with it randomly out of the blue, and cry in the band room with me.  I'll always love them. <3

I love giving presents. I've never exactly thought of myself as a grinch to people that I dislike around the holidays.  I even got my evil neighbor's family something for Christmas. :)

I love meeting new people. Especially when they're super nice to me. :3

I love jokes. Especially when they are original and told from someone that I love.

I love music. Especially from HIS voice... ahhhh *heart slowly melts* <3

I love books. Harry Potter for the win. (:

I love family. (Sometimes) hahahaha... (;

And I love life. <3

What I hate on the other hand...
This part sickens me. I hate it when people make fun of other people. I hate it when popular people act all... fake then complain about how they have "no friends" or "can't get a boy friend"... Sometimes I just want to say," Honey, snap the hell out of it and grow up." But, I'm not exactly the type of person that would do that. I hate the feeling of having people taken from you. Like you have to fight to be friends with someone because some force is trying to take them away from you. It makes me want to cry. I love my friends too much to see them go. I hate homophobes. They make me want to stab something or explode. One of my bestfriends is a lesbian and her and her girlfriend are just the cutest thing ever! They shouldn't have to feel hatred everyday. They should feel free. It is America; the land of the free and the home of  the brave, is it not? I hate war. I hate being too hot or too cold. I hate being sick all the time. It truly is getting old after two years of constantly being in pain. I hate missing texts. I hate doing homework or boring projects. I hate being grounded. And I hate it when people can't just keep their mouths shut and think about what they say before it comes out of their stupid faces.

I hate and love lots of things, but I am going to let the things that I love over power my hate. Maybe you should, too. <3

(; Have a nice Midnight, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment