Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Old Guys.

Hello. Tonks here, as always. I recently got about 30 dollars from babysitting. I bought led pencils today that cost about a Kajillion dollars. (Five dinky pencils for about 4 dollars)

RIP OFF. 


Anyway... Since these are MY pencils bought with MY own money, I'm going to take extra special care of them. I was writing out math terms and things when I had accidentally written the wrong word. As I was erasing, my first thought was," What a waste of led... Now my led piece is smaller than it could be. *grumble grumble grumble*" 


I feel like an old guy. O.o
But then again, old people don't use Sweet Tarts instead of chalk to write their names outside on the sidewalk. <3

Old guys don't have teenage drama.
Old guys don't have boy troubles.
Old guys don't have advanced math courses.
Old guys don't have the things that I do.

... But they sometimes smell, and most of their friends and family probably died, and they have to pay bills and medicall expenses and so on....

I guess I'd rather be me than an old guy. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment