Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aww... You want my arm. :3

HE WANTS MY ARM!

Lol... So, I made a list of people who I wouldn't mind going to our Farewell dance with.
One of the guys on that list (of three people), came up behind me and said," MY ARM!" Then we started talking and we were walking together till we had to split and go to different classes. It was sorta sweet... *happy sigh*

Him and I had I guess feelings for each other since about kindergarten,  but we haven't like "gone out" or anything like that. We almost did, I think in the summer... I don't know.

But, he has a "girlfriend"...
He never sees her, and they never talk. The only reason he's going out with her is because his cousin told him to.

Oh well. Maybe he'll ask me to Farewell. I hope. :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment