Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blerg.

BLERG.

People are so annoying. I hate people. People ruin everything. EVERYTHING.

Stupid immature people who always touch me! People seriously have touching issues at my school. I can think of about, four people that I want to just punch in the face so hard that they cant get up again. SO HARD.


I'm stupid. I forgot my clarinet at school. My band audition is tomorrow and now, I'm not prepared.
I also didn't buy supplies of my science project that's due Friday. UGH.
I'm really mad at my science teacher. He procrastinated on giving us things to begin our science project, and now we all have to suffer. And if you don't get something in on time, he gives you an attitude about it.
I can just hear his arrogant voice now,"Frankly my dear, that is NOT my problem. Maybe you should have thought a head and gotten your supplies when needed."

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GIVE US THINGS ON TIME TOO, SIR! MAYBE THEN WE COULD ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO GET EVERYTHING SORTED OUT!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAY OFF THE REST OF MY BILLS SO THAT MY FAMILY COULD HAVE EXTRA MONEY TO BUY MY SUPPLIES!

Gosh. He's so annoying. He makes me mad. I'm going to go see my old science teacher after schoola nd see if he could help me...

And this girl... Lavender, we'll call her.
She needs to switch schools. PRONTO. I hate it when she flirts with the guy that I like... She hurt him so bad, then she just waltzes back to him... and the saddest part is, he welcomes it.  I think that hurts me more...
I don't want him liking her. I want him to like me, or one of my friends. Tis all. NOT HER. NOT AGAIN.

I get so mad when they take pictures together, or do things that I cant because my parents wont let me, or BUTT IN RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHILE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO HIM AND STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME. >.<

UGH.

I need to read... that'll make things better. ALL BETTER. <3 Forget everyone. People suck. Pigs are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment