Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hollow Shell

I went through all of his pictures... ALL of them... (don't judge)

They're all so cute.
Even the dumb accidental ones.

He's so cute. Even when he looks weird in the photos.

His eyes... his smile... the way he walks and talks... His cologne <3... Every single thing he does, I'm in love with it.

I can't help it.

Now, you might be saying to yourself," You're thirteen. You don't know what love is."
Who's to say that age has anything to do with knowing love? Is there a certain age requirement when you know if it's real? No. there's not. How would you know if I'm too young to know how I feel? I am in the advanced classes at my school, so I'm pretty sure that I'm smart enough to know what love is.

I know that I've never liked anyone this much before in this way.

He makes me have the most stupidest smile on my face just by thinking about him. When I see him, I just want to hug him and never let go. When I hear his voice, I never want him to stop talking. When he sings... <3 words can't even describe how beautiful his voice is. When he listens to me, I feel loved. When he cares about me or asks me how I'm doing, I feel special.  When  he compliments me, I'm on cloud nine. When he teases me, I can't help but blush. When he walks by, I get a shiver down my spine.

But, when he doesn't feel the same way, I can't help but to feel upset and sad... So lonely and kind of empty inside. Being alone isn't fun. Especially when other's around you are not.

So, I'll keep looking at his pictures and texting him, even though he probably wont respond. I'll keep pretending that the emptiness inside doesn't exist and the my smile is real. Maybe things will work out for me. I sure hope so... *sigh*

<3 ~Le pathetic hollow shelled loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment