Monday, February 6, 2012

Too attached...

I'm in love with the hunger games. I literally spent all last night and early morning, reading the first book in the series. I laughed and I cried. I was so attached that I was actually starting to think as if I were Katniss... then, as time passed by, I thought that I WAS Katniss... weird, right? This morning I woke up and was like,"WHO AM I??? WHERE AM I? WHERE'S PEETA? IS HE OKAY? GALE? PRIM?"
LOL... I have issues...

I eventually figured out that I was me and not actually Katniss. </3

My friend lent me the second book in the series... I get to be Katniss again. <3 YAY.

I like being Katniss. She's way better than who I am now.

I always get too attached to book characters. The Mysterious Benedict Socioty still makes me sad, because I don't have those friends anymore... AND HARRY POTTER. </3 I miss my friends. I'm so sad that I might be done with the Hunger games soon... *sigh* I'll make the time last with my best friends for now.

~Katniss... oh no, wait... who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment