Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You and 27 cats would be a cute couple, hun.

There's this girl...
I'm not a huge fan of her...
SHE FLIRTS WITH THE PERSON THAT I LIKE. CONSTANTLY.
She takes him away from us, she makes him act different, and she's just so... ugh.
To make a long story short, I am NOT the biggest fan of her.

She recently just got a nose piercing and bigger gages. EWW!
I can't wait till her and her 27 cats are out and about, and the cats are embarrassed to be seen with her because of her giant, ugly earlobes. Yuck!

There's other people that would look good with 27 cats... mostly popular girls who are spoiled and mean. Like this one girl I know. She has been asked to the farewell dance by at least two, possibly three boys. All of which are very nice people. Well, she just keeps hurting them. She said yes to this one boy, but wants to tell him no and go with someone else. WHAT A JERK! And the worst thing is, she tries to make it so that she's a victim! Oh boo hoo! You have boys fighting over you and you're such a jerk you don't know what to do. Let's all pity you.

Mean while, I'm all alone in my pathetic corner... nobody wanting to go to the dance with me...

Maybe I'll go with 27 cats. Time to prepare for my future.

Whoop dee doo! I'm SO lucky. *sarcasm*

~ le unsexy dork who doesnt get asked to events. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment