Saturday, February 25, 2012

The voices in my head keep me company.

I notice that I spend most of my time talking to myself...

Whenever I try to speak, I'm ignored and talked over. Maybe it's because I'm a horrible story teller. Maybe my voice is annoying. I just don't know...

And they think it's funny.

Nice.

Some game, huh? Yeah, well I hate it. It makes me want to cry and yell till everyone has to notice. Even at home, nobody listens. At home, they just yell at me to do stuff, or yell at me for not doing stuff, or just make fun of me. If I try to talk, nobody listens. They'll even ask me questions, and when I go to answer I'm just ignored.

I spent most of my time today having inside jokes with myself. How fun is that? I am a very funny person, you know.

I'm sure they'll think back on today and totally forget I was there. But, oh well. I had fun talking to myself.
And Jen.. and Bernise... and my skunks, willywallies, and waxywallies... <3

Yup.

I'm sure i'm just making a big deal out of this or something and I really shouldn't be. Oh well. I do that, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment