Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confuzzelment: The world's greatest murderer of sanity.

Hi there... I'm confuzzled.
Decisions... decisions.
WHY  ME?
WHY YOU?
WHY THEM?
WHERE AM I?
WHY CAN'T I SEE?
WHY IS THE ROOM SPINNING?
WHAT DID I JUST DO FIVE SECONDS AGO?
WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER THAT?
WHY DID I DO THAT?
HOW'D THAT GET THERE?

That's some of the things that I had to ask myself... For some reason, I'll do something then five seconds later only slightly remember doing it to the point where I think that I only pictured myself doing it in my head. I've also have had little points where I've gone completely blind and the room is spinning. That's the scariest thing in the world. Falling, then not remembering how I fell is also troublesome. I had absolutely no clue how I got to school this morning. I just sorta was there. I don't remember walking or getting a ride. I remember getting my clarinet after school, but no reason why I did it. Why is this happening to me? Nobody seems to have the answers. Did I eat lunch today? No clue. I might have bought lunch. The weird girl might have given me lunch. How was my day? Well, I couldn't really tell you for certain. What happened in my head might not have been exactly what happened. I'm not really sure why I decided to write this blog. I checked a blog twice today to see if there were updates. TWICE. I didn't remember the first time till I finished reading it. Something is wrong with me... My dyslexia is getting worse, too. I almost cried doing my math because I couldn't read. My dad had to sit down next to me and read me the problems. How pathetic is that???  I'm glad that I don't have technology tomorrow. I might not be able to type.

I have to figure out how to do a project about a game... I cant remember which at the moment... I'll find out.

I need a hug and some chocolate. T_T

Just remembered that I was at play practice earlier today. Wow... :'( Ugh. Maybe I just need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Tell your parents about this.
    I hope you get better soon
    And here, it might be one on this website:
    http://www.fastodds.com/game_odds/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just needed some sleep is all. I took a nap, and I feel better. If it still happens, I'll tell them. I only had 45 minutes of sleep last night.

    Thank you! I remembered that it was blackjack.

    ReplyDelete