Friday, February 3, 2012

Love, love, love...

Things that I love:
CHERRY FREAKING BLOSSOMS. <3
Egypt.
My friends.
PIGGIES.
Baby polar bears.
Babies.
Snow flakes.
Mittens.
Kittens.
Cherries.
Cherry flavored stuff.
Converse.
Mustaches.
Giving gifts.
The Beatles.
Mumford & Sons.
HARRY POTTER. <3
Maroon 5.
Rocky Horror.
Stranger than Fiction.
Lifehouse.
The Killers.
The smell of rain.
Cute violin, clarinet, bassoon, and bagpipe players.
The cutest boy in the entire universe, with the sweetest eyes and the most wonderful smile <3 (in my opinion, of course)
Life.
Potatoes.
Icecream.
MUSIC! <3
Animal Crossing.
Potatoes.
Anyone reading this.
My family. (most of it...)
SAXOPHONES. <3 (I have a funny story about those. Lol. I'll tell y'all later)
My school. (le nerd)


Hmm... this is long enough. I'm just in a good mood and wanted to tell you all of the things that I love. <3 ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment