Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Homework? Uh... Can it be to sleep?

I'M SO FLIPPING TIRED. I haven't been able to get much sleep lately, because of my new meds. I was up till around, 2:30am yesterday. Then, I got up at around 5am to get ready to be at school for around 7ish. I played music non stop for three hours, had a 5 minute break, then played for another hour straight. I play the Alto Clarinet, so it's heavy and it has a neck strap. My neck strap dug into my neck and my reed cut into my lip. Oww...
After practice, I had to climb up three flights of stairs just to come back down them and then climb back up again and into math. By the time we had math, I was so tired and not interested in writing out proofs on the board. I wanted to sleep. After math, it was science... It was interesting. My friend and I wanted to take the lava from the picture in out science book, twirl it on a stick, then eat it. Don't ask why... we have no clue. After science, we read. That was pretty fun, because I liked the book. At the end of the day, I quick ran downstairs and went to the band room to get a clarinet lesson. The musical was practicing in the band room, so we were all shoved into my band director's office. There were about 8 people smushed in there. It was interesting and weird. My band director kept yelling at my one friend... I felt bad for him. He looked tired and frustrated. I had to go to singing practice after my lesson. That was pretty good! We're singing beautiful by Christina Agrulara (or however you spell it). I love that song. <3
My day ended with going to part of play practice. I hate play practice. I had to sing and dance as if my whole body wasn't aching and like my eyes weren't about to pop out of my head while other people who did not do anything much today didn't even open their mouths or pay attention to the dances. UGH. So frustrating. 

So, that was my day at school... all nine hours and 30 minutes of it. T_T

And I still have home work left to do... which I forgot the sheet to... So, I'm just going to go on Quizlet.com and maybe see when my body will let me sleep. Who knows... that might not be till tomorrow. *sigh*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment