Friday, January 6, 2012

Enjoy the little things. (:

Just to give you all an update, I'm fine. Nothing horrible happened to my family or me today.

Anyway, my blog. I shall blog about something.

So, like yesterday my friend Phil (who I also like. Boy, do I have issues...) told me that he thought that my hair cut was nice. Let me tell you now that I recently cut my bangs to an extreme horridness and had to keep them up till they grew out a bit. I personally still find my hair horrible.  He said it was all SHOOM then FOOF then CURVE and WEEEE! ... lol. The main thing is that he said that he liked it.

This morning, I was walking into our school locker bay and he was walking out with the popular herd when suddenly something very unexpected happened.
He was with the herd, and he left the herd to say," Good morning, *my name*!" with a smile. When he was done saying that to me, of course he joined the herd again, but I though it was kind of sweet that he would leave his popular group just to say good morning to me...
Maybe he knew that I was crying all this morning and he knew that that would cheer me up.
Stuff like that just puts a silly smile on my face. Especially when my name is said. <3

I was texting him earlier for a long time, too. I've been talking to him a lot the past few days.

Lunch was... quite interesting... and embarrassing... and I kinda just wanted to die.

They should have renamed lunch, "Let's talk about everything Tonks is embarrassed by time".

Like when I've done stupid things without thinking in front of people who's opinions mean the world to me.

Like when I hide milk in my jacket (AWAY FROM MY CHEST!) And my one friend gives it to my other friend then tells him it's my "breast milk"... Oh, joy.

All I could do was put on a smile and laugh it all away.

It's better than crying in front of everyone. Especially jerks who sit at my table... -_-

I know that I'm a stupid idiot, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy being reminded of it.

Time to go and drown the memories out with documentaries and music. <3 ~Nerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment