Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The name is Steve.

Today, my musical directer for choral groups asked me and three of my other friends if we could help sing Luck be a lady in our school's 'Guy's group'.

:D THIS HAS BEEN MY GOAL SINCE LAST YEAR WHEN GUY'S GROUP STARTED.


I am extremely happy! OH! Annnnnd, I did extremely well on my audition for High School band. :)

After school, singers was fun. Afterwards I was talking with my friends Momo and Phil and that was fun. PLUUUUUUM! XD lol!!!

Those are times I'll remember. The fun ones.

Like running outside because of  a fire, but grabbing phones and chocolate covered pretzels, first! And running outside because of the same fire, and cracking your screen on your phone because it fell from your fuzzy hat.

Like yelling random things in the hallways then popular people thinking that you're a freak of some sort. But, you don't care because it was FUN.

Making up stories late at night about your friend and the boy that they like. (;

like laying on the sidewalk at two am with your best friend then eating ice cream when it's like, less than 20 degrees out and drop your spoon down her balcony and spend the morning raking leaves trying to find it. <3

Like marching down the street that one of your best friend's lives on with a small group of hobos (after you and two other friends slole the one's cell phone) and yell "Willkommen Saint Nikolaus!!!" at 10:30 PM.

Like yelling in your sleep (multiple times) and having your friends tell you ALL about it in the morning. :P

Like kicking each other in the hallway and your Science teacher telling you that it's all out off affection. XD

I could go on, but this is getting long. lol

TATAFORNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment