Saturday, January 14, 2012

"We shall have a magnificent garden party, and you're not invited."

I saw that on a picture that my friend posted on Tumblr, and it gave me the idea for a blog.

It's a blog about self-pity.
I hate it when people sit around feeling sorry for themselves. There will be other magnificent garden parties. Just because you weren't invited to this one, or if your garden party didn't go to well, it doesn't mean that it's going to stay that way. So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and dragging everyone else down with you, keep your head up and forget about the bad. Maybe throw your own garden party.

Self-pity is no good. It's just annoying. -_-

~Second topic~

I don't get why people feel the need to want to be popular. Populars seem to have it way worse off the Nobodies do. Nobodies have usually a hand full of friends who are trustworthy and loyal. Sure, they may have the occasional friend drama now and then, but that stuff usually blows over. Populars seem to have drama constantly! Populars can be "fake" most of the time just so that they feel important with the other populars. I wouldn't want fake friends that all we have in common is the clothes we wera and who we hang out with. Populars always seem to have the coolest things, too. They get the neato cameras and the make-up to make themselves look prettier than usual. Lucky them. I guess that's one of the only things I envy about populars. Also, I envy the fact that it seems like all populars have to do is snap their fingers and BOOM... a new boyfriend/girlfriend appears at the blink of an eye. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

Popular power, my friends... The 8th wonder of the world.

But, all in all, I'm content being a nobody in a massive zoo of populars and wannabees. I love having real friends, and hey... maybe a camera, some make-up, and a boy will magically appear if I snap hard enough.

Bye bye lovlies! tell me how your garden parties go! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment