Friday, January 6, 2012

It's been twenty years.

It's been twenty years today since my dad's mom was murdered by my dad's father.

It's been twenty years since my dad's father kidnapped my dad's sister and abandoned my dad.

It's been twenty years since my dad  wasn't depressed.

It's been more twenty years that he hasn't been able to tell her how much he loved her.

Could you imagine not being able to say goodnight to your mom? Or that you love her?

Could you imagine having your mom being murdered in a slow and painful death as you had to watch?

Could you imagine not being able to help her?

Could you imagine the painful feeling that you know that the murder is out there...

... and he has no remorse. That that man gets to be happy while you slowly die inside?

That the man who abused you all of your life, treated you like shit every day, and murdered your mom get's to be happy?

The man who has also made death treats to you and your family.

The man who makes you skin crawl when you hear his name.

Could you imagine having a chance that you might die today and there's nothing that you can do about it?

No? Oh, well I can. So can my dad and the  rest of my family.

It's been twenty years.

And today, is not going to be a good day.


Wishing for only the best today.

R.I.P Victoria. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment