Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Moment ruiners make me want a time machine. -_-

Lalalalala... SO! After school, I was talking to a boy that I like (not THE boy, but a boy who I might like. maybe.) after school. He told me a story about this new years party that he was at that I promised that I wouldn't share. Anyway, the story involved stage kissing. I  asked what that was, and as he was about to show me... SUDDENLY... STUPID PEOPLE BURST IN THE AREA WHERE WE WERE AND THEY RUINED IT. Gah!!!! T_T

I need a time machine to go back and time and remove stupid people from that moment.

I looked online later to see what stage kissing was, and it's when you get really close to someone, look like you going to kiss, but keep a small distance away from you and the other person so that the audience thinks that you kissed.

HOW CUTE WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN????

Well. I'll uh... just be here... wishing to go back in time... Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment