Monday, January 30, 2012

Play that funky music, white boy.

I have had songs from Rocky Horror Picture show stuck in my head all day. <3

I wish that the new girl didn't have a clue that I saw it... >.<

She is being really annoying about it. Well, she's annoying about everything, but mostly this at the moment. Apparently my some of my friends are seeing it, and my one friend isn't giving me a chance to decide if I want to go or not... Wow. Apparently, I'm being forced. Even if my parents say no. He was being really annoying today, so maybe things will be different tomorrow.

I wish that the guy who plays Dr.Frank n Furter could always talk and sing to me. <3 I'm in love with his voice.
I need it 24/7. That's why I downloaded Rocky Horror music and have it on replay. :) Ahhh...

I love music. And his voice. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment