Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lol. I'm not stupid. I'm a strong person with a lot hanging on me and I don't need added pathetic shit.

I'm not stupid. I know all about it. At least I can move on with my life.

Name calling also isn't called for after one stupid mistake that I offered to fix, but was turned down.

Ah ha... and I'm a jerk... well.

*cough*


Anyways... So, today I had a nice day out with my mom. Of course when we got home everything worse that you can think of happened. (well, not exactly, but you catch my drift.)
My mom and dad WOULD NOT STOP FIGHTING. And the sad thing was, it's actually all my fault. My dad is a comedian, and he typed up a paper. I went to the printer to go and get it, and I asked him what it was for. He told me it was for comedy and said that either my mom or I can proof read it. My mom didn't say anything so I said that I would. Apparently, that was bad. As soon as I got done with the first page, my mom threw a fit. She was yelling and screaming that my dad treats her like shit and that if he needed help with something, he should have gone to my mom and not a child. She was yelling how he does it all the time to her and how she hates it and then he was screaming back at her and they just wouldn't stop! My mom yelled at me that if I continue to read the paper, she'd rip it up and throw it away. My mom is now currently upstairs and my dad is downstairs. Guess who's caught in the middle. Even now as I sit here at my pathetic key board, I can see the papers that I cannot read and I am filled with rage at myself. Why did I read it? Why did I do this to them? Everything was going so well till my stupid ass screwed everything up. I hate me.

I went upstairs and took some silly pictures to help calm myself down. It helped, somewhat.

Then I email them to myself to put of facebook. As I'm awaiting my Email to come, I'm searching through all of my Emails. I saw one from Blogger so I clicked on it. It said that a user commented on one of my blogs. I clicked on the user and guess what I found??? Lol. You already know by this point, I'm guessing, so I won't wait my time in telling you.

I'm going to get to know a new girl REALLy well, pretty soon unless if something seems to happen to her blog. Her name is Sophie. Her blogs are VERY interesting.

Lol.

But, apparently I'm a jerk... So what so I know?

My cheeks are violet from being upset. Time to talk to my best friend in the universe and upload some pictures.

Bye, guys. I hope that you're doing better than I am.

(my apologies for the colorful language, but I really don't give shit about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment