Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'd rather be a leader than a follower.

I'd rather be a leader than a follower or even stupid copy cats.

Doing something that a group of people do or even just one person and you only reason is because they're doing it, isn't cool.

It's lame. It's really really lame.

You can't find something else to do, like REALLY? You can't be creative for once in your pathetic lives?

Wow.

I am a leader. I do my own thing.

That's how it should be. Because I'm ME. Not anyone else.

I hate it when people steal my jokes and pretend that they came up with them.

I hate it when people (WHO WEREN'T INVITED TO) do things that I share with other people.

One time at play rehearsal, I had a fun idea. There's this one song where we had to do four poses and I was like, oh cool. I'll do the YMCA. Then the next week I said to my one friend, Declan that we should get the whole back row to do it and that it'd be fun! So, I told my other friend Eric about it and asked him to tell his side of the back row stage. Then, when the song comes up and we're dancing, MORE people were doing the YMCA and they weren't in the back row. It looked stupid when only little sections in random parts of the stage were doing the YMCA and few people were not.

I'm never sharing my ideas ever again. -_-

I wont tell jokes anymore. Because every time that I do, they just get stolen.

It's funny when someone tells my joke back to me and acts like they made it up... Ha. You're cool.

As you all can probably see, I'm not in a good mood. But, who give a shit? Oh yeah, Uranus does. (;

Bye haters. <3

Put it in your juice box, and suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment