Wednesday, January 25, 2012

That 'heart in your stomach and you want to puke it out and cry' feeling.

Do you ever have that feeling when your heart sinks into your stomach, and you feel like you needed to puke it out and cry? Well, I've only felt that way twice.

Once in 6th grade and once right now.

This may sound silly to you, but in 6th grade I had very strong feelings for a guy. Then that guy got a girl friend.
That night, I was supposed to go ice skating with my best friend at the time and that guy. I unfortunately couldn't go because my math teacher had called that day to tell my parent's that I have officially had 15 lunch detentions in a row. Joy.
That night, if I had went, maybe things wouldn't have happened. Maybe I could have stopped it. Maybe...

But, I stayed home and cried.

(since then, they broke up.)

Today in math class, that guy was talking to the girl that sits behind me. He had his hand on my chair, leaning on it as he talked to her. He was bugging her and teasing her like he usually does, then she usually yells at him, but today was different with the threat. It sounded like she said," I swear, if you don't stop that I wont go to Farewell with you!"

WHAT?? Did I hear that right??? HUH??? YOU WHAT?

... My heart went into my stomach, and I held back the tears.

I wanted to go with him. Me. Not her.
*Taylor Swift song is being written, and will soon be in store near you*

He tried joking with me after play practice.

I wasn't in the mood.

Why wont my stomach just digest the blasted thing already?

</3

3 comments:

  1. I talked to him... he said he didn't ask anyone to the dance. I'd try not to worry about it.. because the dance is in forever.

    ReplyDelete