Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lalalalala... Gerald and misunderstandings... Silly friends. (:

Just so that it's clear, my previous blog post about moment ruiners and stage kissing was not about my friend, "Phil".

That would have just been awkward.

It was a dude, that I'm going to call Gerald from now on. :D

Speaking of him, I'm not even sure that I like Gerald. He can be mean and most of the time it's like I'm not even there to him... *sigh* Oh well. I'll keep my distance. I guess if he liked me, he'd talk to me more often, yeah?
That New years conversation was like, our first actual talk together.

He's in a different grade than me. It's hard liking someone from a different grade, because you don't see them as much.

Well, if anything happens with Gerald, I'll let you guys know! (;

Bye bye!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment