Monday, January 16, 2012

My day and my future wedding... LOL.

Today was amazing!
I went downtown with my best friend and we took a TON of pictures, and we were pointing at places where we want to get married, and we talked a whole lot about confusing stuff. It was SO MUCH FUN!
We decided that I'm either getting married in two places. Either in front of this one broken wall near the blacksmith place, or behind the blacksmith place down the hill where the giant old screw thingy is lol.
It's beautiful down their.
I'm getting married May 2nd 2021 in either one of those places. My wedding colors will be blue, green, maroon, and silver. The reception will be in the elegant hotel downtown.
Oh, future... I love thinking about you.
Anyways... Downtown it seemed like every single bird had to use the potty. There was bird poop EVERYWHERE... Ew.
We really wanted to jump into the water... but, we'd be sick.  :( ehhh...

My hands fit inside of itty bitty gloves, and I look sehr sexy in a penguine hat. LOL.

My friend looks very sexy in a cheetah hat. (; lolololol.

Well, I'm going to leave you all now. bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment