Sunday, January 29, 2012

Necessarily possible for me to continue.

I need a clone of myself. One that will do my homework, chores, get yelled at, get grounded, stay home while I go out, all of that stuff that I don't want to do. I need a magic wand that I can use for anything. If I want my hair different, I just wave my wand and BOOM! beauty in a flash. If I feel a little fat or chubby, BAM! Insta-thin at the blink of an eye. If I have a blemish, KAZAM! Perfectly clear skin in almost seconds! I also need a pass for all occasions. Where, you can flip through different signatures and times and places and show your new pass to your teacher and go anywhere you want!  Brilliant, eh? My friends and I came up with that one. I need a lot of stuff. Fairies would be nice, though.

When I was little, I though that fairies were real and that my fairy god parents would come for me and grant all of my wishes.

Cozmo... Wanda... Come out, come out wherever you are!

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment