Sunday, January 8, 2012

Talking with mah friends.

So, yesterday I was having a deep heart to heart about boys with one of my bestfriends in the whole wide universe.
Afterwards, we both felt warm, floaty, and like nothing in the world could bring us down. It was a magnificent feeling that I wish that I could feel constantly. Today though, I felt very embarrassed that those words actually came out of my mouth. I never really knew that I felt that way before... It was... strange. I also liked it. :)

I hope that everything works out with the guy that my friend likes and her. They'd be very cute together. She's his little cabbage. (; LOL.

I can't wait for school. I NEED to see all of my friends and withdrawal from the guy that I like (which I'm not even going to share here because I don't trust it.) is killing me. Even though I talked to him like, all  this weekend, I still miss seeing him. Being near him gives me happiness.

I read a quote earlier today that said,"I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or even smile at me, because I know that for even a second that I've crossed your mind." That's exactly how I feel whenever I talk to him.

Ahhh... <3 Well, good bye my dear haters and lovers of all haters and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment